Saturday, April 7, 2012

Paripoornananda Saraswati Swamiji's_ PROGRAMME AT HYDERABAD



SWAMIJI'S PROGRAMME AT HYDERABAD


1. Paripoornananda Saraswati Swamiji is going to be in hyderabad from April 5, 2012 to May 5, 2012 for 82nd Geeta gnana yagnam on topic "Lalita rahasya sahasra namalu"...this event is being organised by Sreepeetam itself, so let us make it useful for us and feel the complete happiness...

2. As this event is being organised by the Swamiji himself, he wants many people as volunteers and he is training the volunteers himself. So let us make ourselves useful and take the great opportunity to participate in the great event

if anybody is interested to participate, I have Sreepeetam address in hyderabad i.e., 1-9-278/10/1, Lalita nagar, Vidya nagar, hyd. ph: 9849033991, 9949722699, 9849938026, 8096139999, 040-66755157, 9701419007, 9177372667, 9490750958.
Financial contributions are also invited.

Swamiji is doing all this for us, so let us do our part in this.....Spread the word and educate all our friends to attend the pravachanams.."

3 comments:

Priyanka said...

Hello this is Priyanka,
I regularly listen to this swamiji preachings....
it is being such a useful in my life....
I'm very very thank full to TTD channel and also to the Swamiji garu.
i hope i will definetly meet this guru in my life.

durgaprasad said...

Hi this is DURGAPRASAD,
I REGULARLY LISTEN TO SWAMJI
I STRONGLY RECOMAND TO ALL COME AT NTR STADIUM BY 6.30PM TO LISTEN THE DIVINE WORDS FROM MY GURU.
I CAN NOT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS WHEN I SEEN MY GURU IN FRONT OF ME. THANKS TO AMMA.

Anonymous said...

Hi ,
It's a great experience to me when I listen swamy's pravachanam. I request everyone to join hands in his journey and make success his events going forward.Because they are not just events they are Lessons to come out from "AGNAANAM".
I like his words "Naku Dachukovadamu Dochukovadamu theliyadu" which where he is special from other gurus & swamy jis.

NARAYANA STOTRAM_శ్రీ నారాయణ స్తోత్రమ్ రచన: ఆది శంకరాచార్య

NARAYANA STOTRAM_శ్రీ నారాయణ స్తోత్రమ్ రచన: ఆది శంకరాచార్య

NARAYANA STOTRAM_శ్రీ నారాయణ స్తోత్రమ్ రచన: ఆది శంకరాచార్య https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZUIkG_ZAvisZWy2oPsOVH6o3c2ReuzlA/view?usp=drivesdk

Popular